The Student Services department offers a wide range of assistance, from intervention and health programs to federal programs and counseling services. The department includes a number of employees, some of whom are on each campus — such as nurses, associate/assistant principals and counselors — and others at the district level who work with all campuses.
It is our goal to make sure that all of our students receive the appropriate services they require to be successful in school and in life after graduation.
Click to …
- Learn about Health Services
- Learn about the School Health Advisory Council
- Learn about Counseling Services
- View the Texas Transition and Employment Guide
- View the Lufkin ISD District Improvement Plan (PDF)
- View the Title I Parent and Family Engagement Plan (PDF)
- Visit the Region 7 Education Service Center website