School Health Advisory Council Membership
|Executive Director of Student Services and Federal Programs
|LISD Administrative Assistant
|Additional membership will be added
The Lufkin ISD School Health Advisory Council (SHAC) usually meets one Tuesday of the month in September, November, February and April from 9:30-11 a.m. Meetings are held at the District Education Center (701 N. First St.) in Training Room B, unless otherwise noted. Sub-committees may meet between regularly scheduled meetings. Meetings are open to the public.
Please contact the SHAC office at (936) 639-3490 if you are interested in volunteering. Click here for a PDF version of the membership application.
- Attend meetings of the LISD School Health Advisory Council
- Actively serve on sub-committees
- Lend his/her experience and expertise in helping the council make recommendations to the school board regarding school health awareness programs and activities
- Work with committee on projects, and/or research and analysis of specific issues relating to school health
- Promote awareness of the SHAC committee
- Regular Meetings: September, November, February and April – 1½ hours/meeting (called meetings and changes when necessary)
- Sub-committee requirements: Approximately 2-4 hours per month
Please contact the SHAC office at (936) 630-4387 if you are interested in volunteering. Click here for a PDF version of the membership application.