- Students need to attend school for the full day and arrive on time. If your child is going to arrive late or be absent, please contact the office.
- Due to campus testing protocols, outside food delivery during lunch will not be permitted; however, students are allowed to bring lunch from home. Likewise, we are not able to accommodate parents eating with their children at lunch time on testing days.
- Please, do not make plans to get your child early from school these days. Students will be taking tests throughout the day and we want to ensure that they receive their fully allotted time.
- Students need to go to sleep early the night before their test and eat a good breakfast. Remember that free breakfast to all students is served every morning.
- To reduce any testing anxiety that your child may be feeling, remember to use words of encouragement to help.