Lufkin ISD works to promote student learning and achievement through the use of student performance data for instructional decision-making.
- Administer the state assessment program
- Administer local benchmarks
- Analyze and report student performance data
- Facilitate high school completion
Texas Student Assessment Program
The Texas Student Assessment Program consists of the following:
- State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR)
- STAAR Alternate 2
- Texas English Language Proficiency Assessment System (TELPAS)
- Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (TAKS)
- The Texas Assessment Management System provides test administrators, educators, and families with the information and resources they need to prepare for and administer these assessments and to access assessment results and reports.
- Testing Calendars — ✏︎ 2017-18 School Year (PDF) ✏︎ 2018-19 School Year (PDF)
- Texas Assessment Data Portal — ✏︎ Student Portal ✏︎ Teacher Portal ✏︎ Analytic Portal
- Student Success Initiative
- Accommodation Central — Find the right accommodations for your student.
- SAT Suite of Assessments
- Credit by Exam State and Local Board Policies — ✏︎ Legal Update 100 ✏︎ Local Update 89 ✏︎ Local Update 99 ✏︎ Local Update 104