The Lufkin Independent School District requires an online application for all applicants.
Prior to completing your online application, please review the following information:
- An email address is required and will be used to communicate with you. Be sure to use your full internet email address. If you do not have an email address, there are several free online email providers available via the internet; choose the one that best fits your needs.
- Your password prevents others from viewing your application. Choose any password you would like. By assigning your application a password you will be able to stop and to continue the application process at any step. You can return to complete an application later by clicking “Continue/Modify my application for employment” and then entering your email address and password.
- If you have completed an application for another employer that uses Applitrack system, you will be given the chance to import your application data once you start your application.
- The application consists of multiple parts and will take approximately 30-60 minutes to complete. You can stop at any time, without losing any work. You can return to complete your application up to 30 days later. You do not have to complete all the steps in a single session.
- Your application will be considered “in process” until you complete it by clicking on the “Finish and Submit” button. The LISD Human Resources Department will have the ability to view it, throughout the process.
- All supporting documents, i.e., resume, letter of interest and references must be attached to the online application for the application to be complete.
- Do not type in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
If you have already applied in the online system and wish to add another vacancy of interest that was not submitted previously, use this process:
- Log in to access your existing application.
- Apply to new position(s) by placing a check in the box next to the job vacancy or desired position(s).*
- IMPORTANT: As a result of applying for a new vacancy or position, you may need to provide additional information on your application. You can determine if this is required by reviewing the confirmation page (last page) of your application for messages that will notify you if anything more is needed.
- After completing the above steps, you must hit the “FINISH AND SUBMIT” button in order for your new request to be seen by the hiring supervisor.
NOTE: If you hit the “Apply Now” button for one of the jobs on this website before you log in, you must still go through the above process, but the new vacancy you are applying for should already be checked in your application when you get to that step.
Principals and/or Directors will review applications and call applicants to schedule interviews accordingly.